1. Senior Production Designer
2. Operation & Logistics Manager
3. Fashion Designer
SENIOR PRODUCTION DESIGNER:
Level: 2-3 Years Experience
The candidate will be responsible for the daily production (B2B and B2C) that are being carried out at Runaway Bicycle. As a production manager, you'll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities. Knowledge of fashion is required.
As an experienced Production Designer, strong sourcing and negotiation skills are a must and you will have previously worked in a similar environment within women’s wear with responsibilities of leading/managing production, ensuring margin, delivery, quality and critical path objectives.
Handling Garment Production:
- Real time co-ordination with pattern makers and tailors.
- Responsible for selecting the right suppliers, to set and negotiate the right price-level
- Liaising with suppliers on garment testing in accordance with the standards
- Signing off and approving purchase orders to factories and raw material suppliers
- Overseeing and building supplier relationships to ensure all suppliers meet and maintain delivery, quality and margin expectations. Solving issues efficiently in a timely manner to maintain confirmed delivery dates
- Planning production & supply chain capacity and manage the entire production budget - optimize the cost of production per item produced
- Working with the design team to deliver and meet deadlines
- Working with tech packs - filling out bill of materials and assisting the garment technician where necessary
- Co-ordinating & Working closely with the tailors, Patternmakers, Embroiders, finishers and oversee their work to ensure that the deadlines are met
- Ensuring efficient flow of production processes and approval between design and production samples
- Taking lead on sample creations
- Delivery of samples & production – incl. handling of production delay & claims
- Managing QA-QC process at factory ensuring highest quality product is shipped to customers
- Working closely with suppliers to produce packaging and labels for all collections
- Creating and managing seasonal critical path for Development, Production, from grading and post-market pattern work through to final warehouse deliveries.
- A Strong Knowledge of Manufacturing Standards.
- Knowledge about sizing, grading and spec sheets.
- Good Knowledge of textile and pattern making
- Take lead on sample creations, size charts
- Oversee design and production related tasks.
- You are based in Mumbai (no outstation applications)
- Fashion majors preferred
- 1-2 years of apparel manufacturing and related experience.
- Experience in eCommerce (preferred)
- Proficiency in English & Hind
OPERATIONS & LOGISTICS MANAGER
Experience: 1-2 Years
The candidate will be responsible for the daily operations that are being carried out at Runaway Bicycle. In this key role, you will exceed productivity goals and deliver against our customer promises. Our scale is expansive and our presence is growing. Our goal is simple to offer the greatest selection of comfortable yet elegant clothes with the world’s best customer experience.
- Real time co-ordination with the 3rd Party Logistics partners (3PL- s) for deliveries to the customer
- Knowledge about import and export
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment and for delivery
- Keep a record of sales and restock the store accordingly.
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately at store level.
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills
- You are a quick learner in a fast-paced environment and have an appetite to take on a variety of tasks.
- You’re highly organized, flexible and process-oriented.
- You’re a natural problem solver Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way.
- You have the ability to meet deadlines, while working independently and as a team.
- You are based in Mumbai ( no outstation applications)
- Business majors preferred
- Fresher or 1 years of operational and related experience.
- Familiarity with Shopify
- Experience in eCommerce (preferred)
- Proficiency in Excel ( compulsory)
- Proficiency in English & Hindi
Experience: 2-3 Years
- Developing design ideas, concepts, and collections.
- Creating Mood boards, Experimenting with fabrics.
- Oversee design and production related task
- Take lead on sampling, size charts, and upcoming collections.